Who wants to read everything you write on your website? Search Engines!
The main reason you can find anything online at all is because of SEO – Search Engine Optimization.
Get found a few more times at a time.
How Does SEO Work?
Search Engine Optimization can be very complex but the gist of it is that pretty much all of the content on the web is read and indexed, and then retrieved once a user makes a relevant search query.
In a world without SEO you might search for “pizza delivery near you” and end up with only car mechanics and barbershops. Worse yet, without local SEO, you might only receive pizza delivery results from other cities.
Our main goal is to get your website visited by more people who are likely to be looking for it but might not yet know who you are.
Use SEO to grow your funnels organically.
So, How Do You Do SEO?
The short answer is simply by optimizing website content for human readability and relevance to what people are searching for.
The process requires:
- an audit (to see how we can improve your SEO)
- keyword research (find search-worthy words for your industry)
- implementation (actually editing content, or adding new content – such as new blogposts – to include more “searchable” terms)
- analysis (since you must be able to tell whether something is working or not)
- iteration (to gradually improve your SEO over time)
SEO is part of every website whether you are aware of it or not. So, it’s best to at least try to implement good SEO practices as early on as you can for best results.